Korean is a private language course held in Rockwell Makati. We are offering classes from 1A to 2B (beginner to high intermediate).
HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE ACCOMMODATED PER CLASS?
Each class will have max 15 students and we are utilizing the Cappelen’s “På Vei” and “Stein på Stein” book sets as our primary teaching material. Please contact us if you need assistance with ordering.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
The courses are intensive and there will be given adequate homework for the students to reach the required competency of the beginner and intermediate levels.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER CLASS?
At the end of each level we will administer a level test before taking registrations for the next level.
DO YOU ISSUE CERTIFICATE OF DIPLOMAS?
We do not issue any kind of diploma or certification, the only valid certificate of Norwegian proficiency is your test result from the official language tests held by Skills Norway or Bergenstesten held by Folkeuniversitetet. Both tests are only held in Norway at specific time
WHAT ARE REQUIRED FOR STUDENTS DURING THE ONLINE CLASS?
We highly suggest using a laptop or a tablet with a stable internet connection for the online class (minimum 1.5 Mbps up and down). We are using the Zoom platform for facilitating the lessons, details on how to install and use the platform will be sent to you once you register
1A CLASSComplete Beginner
- 3,000 PHP registration fee cover learning materials.
- First day of class, remaining balance of 11,000 PHP to be paid after first class.
1B CLASSUpper Beginner
- Tuition fee of 11,000 PHP to be paid in full before first class.
- Price varies, please contact us through this following numbers Globe: +63 917 170 8450, Viber: +63 917 170 8450
24 years old from Seoul, Korea. Lived in the Philippines for 10 years, graduated from De La Salle University Manila, majar in AB Psychology. Studied at Brent International School Manila at High School and achieved IB diploma with Korean High Level. Have participated in several interpretation part time jobs both in Korean and English and taught Korean at church gatherings.
Marius Lee Solum
- Able to carry out basic conversations related to daily surviving skills such as self-introduction, purchasing, ordering food, etc., and understand the contents related to very personal and familiar subjects such as himself/herself, family, hobby, weather and the like.
- Able to create simple sentences based on a basic vocabulary of approximately 800 words and possess understanding of basic grammar.
- Able to understand and compose simple and useful sentences related to everyday life.
- Able to carry out simple conversations related to daily routines such as making phone calls and asking favour, as well as using public facilities in daily life.
- Able to use about 1,500 to 2,000 vocabulary and understand personal and familiar subjects in certain order, such as paragraphing.
- Able to use formal expression and informal expression accordingly, respective to the situation.
- Able to carry out daily routine, with fair use of public facilities and able to socialize without significant difficulty.
- Able to express or understand social subjects familiar to oneself, as well as specific subjects, based on paragraph.
- Able to understand and differentiate written language and spoken language based on their distinctive basic characteristics.
We also offer 1-on-1 and pair tutoring to those of you who do not have the opportunity to attend our classes. Estimated time to complete the first level doing tutoring is 15 – 20 hours. There will also be more focus on pronunciation and conversation, utilizing more varied teaching material. We can also customize the material dependant on the student`s needs and wishes.
For more information, exact prices and scheduling, please send an email through the contact form on the contact us page.
Globe: +63 917 170 8450
Viber: +63 917 170 8450